Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What progress I lose if I delete save file?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jan 22, 2015, 2:39:50 PM
Hi. Firstly I am sorry for my english.

Help me understand, what progress I lose if I delete save file (UserProfile.pfl) and start a new one?

I delete save file and start game (steam cloud disabled):

1. Spaceships

Infirmary Pod - unlocked (because I unlock the achievements Basic Training and Medpack Addict)

Armory Pod - unlocked (because I unlock the achievements Graduated Med School and Graduated Med School)

Library Pod - locked (I unlock the achievement Science Fair Winner and have Crystal Pack, but Library Pod locked, why?)

Refreezerator - unlocked (because I unlock the achievement Dust Hoarder and have Endless Legend Emperor Pack)

Drill Pod - locked (I unlock the achievement What's Behind Every Door?, but not received achievement Guns 'n Glory)

Sanitary Pod - unlocked (I unlock the achievements Real Heroes Don't Pause, but not received achievement Endless Mining, why it unlock?)

I understood correctly, that they are linked to achievements?

2. Heroes

After delete save file and start game I lose all unlocked heroes. It is necessary to unlock some achievement to heroes been available at the beginning of a new save file? Or heroes are not linked to achievements?

About new hero Esseb Tarosh. if I unlock it now, but after 25 January delete save file, can i get it again?

Аgain sorry for my english.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 22, 2015, 8:42:19 PM
As far as i understand it you delete your user profile you will need to unlock everything as if you have never played the game before. I.E you lose all progress.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 23, 2015, 9:52:26 AM
Hey!

In fact, there are few ships which are linked to saved achievements in the profile. If you delete the profile, you will still have the achievements, so the ships. However, the heroes are all saved in the profile so you will loose all of them.

Cheers,
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 23, 2015, 11:11:51 AM
Unless of course the Steam Cloud decides to simply recreate your profile :P
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment