Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What happend to this char?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 12, 2015, 9:28:36 AM
Official line is that it was simply concept art.

You of course should feel free to not believe the devs and join our hidden DotE conspiracy theorist society.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 12, 2015, 5:40:05 PM
He looks like his name is Bob.

Hello Bob!

What's that on your shoulders? A pullover or a scarf? Ah, I think its a scarf and Bob looks like he is having a cold, thats why he weares the scarf. I'm sure he's trying not to sneeze. Maybe he lost his rigth glass eye with the last great sneeze.

And now everybody is thinking hes a pirate, but hes not. He's just a concept art you dump jerk.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 12, 2015, 9:50:57 PM
The other theory is that Scroig ate him and it is this guy's scarf that Scroig is wearing.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 12, 2015, 11:28:04 PM
I don't belive that, but it would explain why bobs scarf behaves strange at Scroig when Scroig is runns north.

The scarf should wave downwards behind his shoulders (directed to the south), but instead of that it's flying upwards to the north smiley: biggrin

Thats so wrong...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 24, 2015, 2:26:00 AM
I wasn't around when were being presented, but they both look like cool characters too that ultimately weren't included.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 24, 2015, 7:37:30 AM
[QUOTEusername='[PKMN]_Haunter;247988']I wasn't around when were being presented, but they both look like cool characters too that ultimately weren't included.[/QUOTE]

That's the downside of g2g , one winner makes it in and good ideas get discarded. Always seemed like a waste to me. G2g should determine the order of ideas but never act as a restricion.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 24, 2015, 9:45:57 AM
No, that's the normal process of the game creation, but shown to the players smiley: smile

Everyday, we compare different ideas and choose to abandon most of them.

That's the case for the OP's, and the same thing for Uraz and Burf.

We can't keep everything: for example Uraz's design was too similar to Chef Nanor.

But who knows... sometimes ideas from the past can resurface smiley: cool
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 24, 2015, 10:03:55 AM
The difference really is that by doing something this open, you bind yourself in the eyes of the community - and the community can be idiots smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 24, 2015, 10:26:23 AM
Careful, I now can say I have Dev confirmation on that fact smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 25, 2015, 8:20:05 PM
When I hear Bjork singing "I miss you", I always think of Burf :/

I miss you

But I haven't met you yet

So special

But it hasn't happened yet
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 6, 2015, 7:10:52 PM
What about a hall of fame for them.

As rock statures, or captured in the unopenable cyrocaplse, or as holograms. smiley: biggrin

Or a graveyard where u can watch them and read a small inscription, maybe an idea for a funeral car like pot ^^
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment