Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Kreyang..where is he..

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 21, 2014, 3:11:12 PM
A Hero from Dungeon of the Endless

Adds Kreykang (Drakken) to the hero cast of the game.

So I think I see that I have to buy a endless legend founder pack for 44.95 to get this ONE hero...

Is there anyway To get this hero cheaper?

I see an one sale steam upgrade Endless Legend™ - Emperor Pack Upgrade for 7.36 and this upgrade includes the draken hero.

If I buy this upgrade without having the original endless legend game will I still get the Hero? DO i HAVE to have endless legend installed etc?

7.36 is a good price for a new hero and I should be able to buy him seperate....
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 21, 2014, 3:30:07 PM
Currently there is no other way to unlock her. The devs confirmed though that they are looking at how to add another way to get this hero without the need to buy a sepparate game.

Also: You can't buy an upgrade pack without owning the original game on Steam (as far as I know anyway).
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 23, 2014, 12:19:14 AM
I understand where you're coming from, but why would they allow people to purchase a character that was said to only be available whilst pre-ordering/purchasing the early-access. Plus, they decided to add him as a bonus for those who enjoy Endless Legend and DotE, so I think it's the perfect package.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 23, 2014, 3:32:45 PM
MandaloreTheUltimate wrote:
I understand where you're coming from, but why would they allow people to purchase a character that was said to only be available whilst pre-ordering/purchasing the early-access. Plus, they decided to add him as a bonus for those who enjoy Endless Legend and DotE, so I think it's the perfect package.

Because I was not around for pre order, and I have NO interest in endless legend at all.... I dont want to buy a 40+$ game i will never play to get 1 hero for a game I do... Its terribly annoying to not have access to ALL the heroes...

Also I feel its bad business to pull on peoples pursestrings like this. As a completist It really wears on my emotions to have buy something I dont want to get the little extra bonus I do...

Furthur more why did they package josh and the refrez into the new steam founders pack and leave out kreyang...its just shadey >.<
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 23, 2014, 5:14:13 PM
Kreyang and the Refreezerator always were part of the Endless Legend Founder's Pack. They still are.

Josh and the Library were the Dungeon of the Endless Founder's Pack that now got renamed to Crystal Pack. Nothing changed to how things were before. So nothing shady there.

But as I said, the devs confirmed that Kreyang and the Refreezerator will in the future become available without the need for the Endless Legend purchase. We just don't know when they'll do that.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 3, 2015, 11:46:00 PM
It's also worth noting you can gift purchases made via steam, so purchasing Endless legend and then giving it to a friend/loved one as a holiday or birthday present would still net you the heroine and pod I believe.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 4, 2015, 5:39:57 AM
Wolflyn wrote:
It's also worth noting you can gift purchases made via steam, so purchasing Endless legend and then giving it to a friend/loved one as a holiday or birthday present would still net you the heroine and pod I believe.

Don't think so. Unlocking goes by ownership, not purchase. So the other person would recieve the goodies.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 6, 2015, 9:22:06 AM
Hey there,

Melkathi is right, you can only check the ownership, not the purchase. However, we are working on a solution in order to get the DotE content (for the Endless Legend founder pack) with a reduced price. We hope that it will be available soon.

Cheers,
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 9, 2015, 6:55:07 AM
I see this problem from the point of an achievement hunter (though only doing my favorite games, and DotE is among them).

If I am not mistaken, you need Kreyang (Yearbook editor) and Refreezerator (Out of the Cold) to get all the achievements.

I hate when devs add new achievements, which can be acquired only through DLCs, but it's at least the same game.

But this is whole new level forcing you to purchase a special edition of a completely different game (I am not saying it's bad, I am just not interested in 4x games), so you can get 100% achievement in DotE. This should be just forbidden when implementing achievements...

Thus I am also for the option to be able to purchase Kreyang and Refreezerator as a DLC for DotE.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 9, 2015, 10:09:54 AM
As an achievements hunter, collector, perfectionist or whatever, it really annoys me when I can't get everything in a game, and I'm missing those days when a full game was on a cartridge. Since I have Amplitude Pack I'm not concerned by this problem in DotE and other games, but I know that feeling. The feeling of not playing the game with enthusiasm because you know it is incomplete, then you totally stop playing it. However, now that some of us payed for that exclusive content...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 10, 2015, 3:32:58 AM
Destal wrote:
As an achievements hunter, collector, perfectionist or whatever, it really annoys me when I can't get everything in a game, and I'm missing those days when a full game was on a cartridge. Since I have Amplitude Pack I'm not concerned by this problem in DotE and other games, but I know that feeling. The feeling of not playing the game with enthusiasm because you know it is incomplete, then you totally stop playing it. However, now that some of us payed for that exclusive content...

It annoys me too, but these days most games offer the extra content as dlc, including upgrades to the "collectors edition" and even the "Gamestop purchase promotionals" and such. Cartridges were nice, but I do enjoy having bugs and other issues patched rather than being stuck with them permanently. (Then again some companies *cough* Dream Catcher Studios *cough* like to use that as an excuse to release shovel ware they patch for months into a semi-playable state.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 13, 2015, 11:43:56 PM
At least on Steam, I was under the impression (from what I read in a Steam Guides) that you did not need the special pack to get all of the achievement, the achievements like Yearbook Editor trigger without the Kreyang stuff. Though if there's an achievement for one of the pods and that pod is only with the Amplitude Pack, then I can't see how that would be...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 11, 2015, 1:18:41 PM
bump for taking way to long to implement another method of achieving kreyang or refreeze....

yas Added a new hero the other day and another fan built in the works...

Yet kreyang and refreeze is still pay walled behind a 44.95 purchase...
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment