Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Finalized all DOTE Characters in Perler Form

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Mar 12, 2015, 3:42:00 AM
I have finally completed every character from DOTE! Each character has been really fun to recreate with the limited palette of the perler beads. I have learned a lot about pixel art and Simon's art style. Every time I play the game I am continuously blown away by the details of each room like the exploded experiments or random fireflies. Thanks for the support from the DOTE staff on Facebook, especially Sebastien Dubois. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do. Now I gotta figure out what to do with them smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 12, 2015, 9:14:44 AM

Maybe you could do the mobs now!

No no, the ships!!

No no no, make a stop motion short!!!

Anyway, don't worry, you'll have some work with the heroes pretty soon... smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 12, 2015, 9:46:09 AM

Also, this:

GFX47 wrote:

You could do the mobs now! :P

No no, the ships!!

0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 12, 2015, 10:00:17 AM
Very nice !

GFX47 wrote:
Maybe you could do the mobs now!

No no, the ships!!

Or he could do the rooms. He liked the rooms. Several of them so we can create a table-top DotE by putting them side by side.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 12, 2015, 10:15:59 AM
Maybe I should steal the hama pearl of my sons smiley: twisted
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 13, 2015, 4:16:41 AM
Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement! I really had a blast working on these. I finished my first one back on Jan 12th, and Sebastien suggested I try doing the whole crew. Well eventually I was able to complete everyone during the frequent blizzards during this winter. As for what's next, that stop motion idea sounds appealing smiley: sarcastic
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 13, 2015, 11:47:32 AM
[QUOTEusername='[PKMN]_Haunter;253715']As for what's next, that stop motion idea sounds appealing smiley: sarcastic[/QUOTE]

Wait I cannot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment