Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

TF2 Characters!!

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Apr 17, 2015, 3:08:23 AM
Hahah I was actually goofing around with this a while back myself! Get all your friends to play this game cause I would like to play with them for reals!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 18, 2015, 10:35:09 AM
Definitely want these TF2 chars, managed to get two friends to start both games, begging a third :P

Might mention this on Reddit, hopefully that will boost the numbers quite a bit.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 18, 2015, 11:17:28 PM
Nice, TF2 characters are unlocked. We did it everyone! I hope they make Sanvich into a device.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 19, 2015, 9:36:33 AM
Seems pretty lore breaking, not that its too much of an issue, but it would be awesome if they somehow incorporated them into the universe seamlessly, while keeping their iconic personalities.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 19, 2015, 10:01:27 AM
Hehe, and why are you thinking they wont integrate them proprely in the lore smiley: wink ?

They still totaly can.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 19, 2015, 11:43:12 AM
SecretAsianMan wrote:
Seems pretty lore breaking, not that its too much of an issue, but it would be awesome if they somehow incorporated them into the universe seamlessly, while keeping their iconic personalities.

A really, really messy teleporter incident.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 19, 2015, 5:53:22 PM
Talfos wrote:
A really, really messy teleporter incident.

Hahah, I really like that idea.

I wonder if they have any planned interactions between the characters. I think it would be fun to see Josh and Engi, Medic and Deena, Pyro and Nanor, and Heavy with Gork or Elise interacting with each other during the elevator scenes.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 19, 2015, 6:23:37 PM
[QUOTEusername='[PKMN]_Haunter;262472']I wonder if they have any planned interactions between the characters. I think it would be fun to see Josh and Engi, Medic and Deena, Pyro and Nanor, and Heavy with Gork or Elise interacting with each other during the elevator scenes.[/QUOTE]

New dialogues, skills, items (and their descriptions) are already in 'Localization_Locales' file.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 22, 2015, 1:44:29 PM
The pyro is named Patrick? I kind of like the running gag of their gender being unknown. But I guess this has been checked with Valve.

I wonder if the Balloonicorn will make an appearance...
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 22, 2015, 1:55:37 PM
assortedbits wrote:
The pyro is named Patrick? I kind of like the running gag of their gender being unknown.

It's short for Patricia. smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment