Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How exactly does Pilfer skill work?

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Apr 21, 2015, 9:49:35 PM
I started my game with random heroes and got that smart dog Ayairi! She has Pilfer skill which says we get extra Dust. But I wonder if she needs exploring the room herself or that extra Dust is added automatically after any Hero clears the room with Dust?
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 23, 2015, 6:16:46 AM
Can the hero with pilfer explore the room later on? I have seen the +1 dusts pop up when I went trough already explored rooms.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 23, 2015, 7:29:40 AM
tracc wrote:
Can the hero with pilfer explore the room later on? I have seen the +1 dusts pop up when I went trough already explored rooms.

No. The thing you're talking about, is Dust dropped by killed monster.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 23, 2015, 11:18:25 AM
Lynx_gnt, are you sure? it doesnt make any sense. Sometimes there are rooms with no monsters, but with dust. I think a saw popup like +1 dust. This dog finds some dust in corners, thats how all dogs do! So i think Tracc is right.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 23, 2015, 11:22:15 AM
Chaotic_Evil wrote:
Lynx_gnt, are you sure? it doesnt make any sense. Sometimes there are rooms with no monsters, but with dust. I think a saw popup like +1 dust. This dog finds some dust in corners, thats how all dogs do! So i think Tracc is right.

lynx is indeed 999% right. those +1 dusts on the floor were dropped by monsters either killed by turrets or your hero
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 23, 2015, 12:08:42 PM
Ok, Cat! Gonna find out myself. I just thought there were rooms with no monsters but with Dust. What about those rooms then?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 23, 2015, 12:15:48 PM
Chaotic_Evil wrote:
Ok, Cat! Gonna find out myself. I just thought there were rooms with no monsters but with Dust. What about those rooms then?
rephrase the question.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 24, 2015, 5:35:52 AM
TheCrazyCat wrote:
lynx is indeed 999% right. those +1 dusts on the floor were dropped by monsters either killed by turrets or your hero

I think I was wrong before. The +1 Dust comes from killed monsters. But you only get it one you walk trough the rooms where the monster died. This makes more sense. Will someone with the pickpocket skill have a higher chance of finding dust in rooms where monsters were killed the previous rounds?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 24, 2015, 8:05:15 AM
tracc wrote:
I think I was wrong before. The +1 Dust comes from killed monsters. But you only get it one you walk trough the rooms where the monster died. This makes more sense. Will someone with the pickpocket skill have a higher chance of finding dust in rooms where monsters were killed the previous rounds?

Each monster has its own "Dust loot probability", the chance, that after death this monster will drop 1 smiley: dust (from 20 to 100%). It seems, that Pickpocket just adds 12/18/25% to it. So, hero with this skill will "generate" more Dust by killing more monsters.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 24, 2015, 8:15:14 AM
Hi,

That's right, Pickpocket increases the probability that the monster targeted by the hero who has the skill, drops a Dust unit when it dies.

And Pilfer affects only the Dust found inside a newly opened room.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 24, 2015, 9:02:04 AM
Mysterarts wrote:
Pickpocket increases the probability that the monster targeted by the hero who has the skill, drops a Dust unit when it dies.

Is it possible to make changes in Dust drop formula, that if i kill a monster, with a total chance to loot exceed 100% (elite Bulldozer 100% + Pickpocket lvl3 25%), game could give me 2 smiley: dust ?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment