Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What is this last picture I am missing from the album *potential spoiler*

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 7, 2014, 11:17:25 PM
Hi there,

I am one picture away from completing the album achievement, and have every other achievement pegged (except 10k doors, got about 2k left on that). I can't quite figure out what I need to do for this final picture, I figured it was a specific 4 man group you need. If someone can let me know I would appreciate it.

Here is page 3 of my album with the missing picture in question.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=352801291
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 8, 2014, 1:17:31 PM
Usually pages are grouped by a cluster of heroes. I can make out two of the silhouettes as heroes on that page, so perhaps the other two are on the page as well. Might be all 4 in one group, but I don't know myself.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 8, 2014, 6:30:23 PM
It might be the Ken and Opbot elevator story
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 8, 2014, 10:52:32 PM
melkathi wrote:
It might be the Ken and Opbot elevator story

Already got that one done. I have tried all kinds of combinations of heroes based on who is on that page and the silhouettes. I then run through floor 1 (armory so I can pick all 4) and see if I get any gold text, if not rinse/repeat.

It really does look like Ken in there and OpBot, but it seems if I put them in a group no matter who else is in there they start off on their story line. Hmm.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 8, 2014, 10:54:44 PM
Also I have noticed that other pictures on the same page are sometimes a clue, and if I am not mistaken I see the Chef, Troe, OpBot, Elise, and Nurse Deena. I have tried combos of them too.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 26, 2015, 1:17:25 AM
Yes I am necro'ing a 4 month old post for several reasons. First off, about 20 mins ago I unlocked this achievement and finished the yearbook. I had just finished a multiplayer game in which we were 2 players. On floor 10, a misclick killed our puller and lynchpin of the group. A few doors later we were overwhelmed and lost hikensha. It was down to Josh and Skroig. We made a mad dash for the exit of floor 10, and decided to just keep our heads and play as smartly through floors 11 and 12 as we could, even though we were both level 7, horribly out of practice with the game, only a few things properly researched, down to under 40 food and 100 industry. Not even emergency generators unlocked.

We never found another hero. We managed to open every door on floor 11 and 12 except when we ran the crystal on floor 12 there was 1 last door to open. Anyway we escaped, and it was a great feeling. And then I saw the achievement pop up. I have no idea how this triggered the album. I had played the game enough that I can't think of a single thing about that run that would be unique. I had beat multiplayer with 2/4 heroes on easy (same difficulty) and same game mode before. Not sure why this unlocked it but there it is.

If anyone is curious and does not have it unlocked I could post a screen shot of that page.

So all excited that the very last achievement was unlocked, I happily went to go look at my 100% achievements....only to find it at 97%....

The endless day achievement was not lit up. The things is, on Endless day me and my better half made sure to play all 3 endless games until we got the achivement. We are big fans. Asking her, I also see she does not have it registered as unlocked. To make matters more confusing I looked at my hero list and I don't have the endless day character unlocked even though we both made sure we did just that. On her machine/account it is though. Weird.... So I went and looked at Endless Space and Endless Legend. In EL I do have the endless day achievement unlocked but not in ES.

Has this happened to anyone else? Will I just have to wait until next Jan and do it again?

And thank you for reading my little story....

p.s. To any devs that read this: Your patch that included the multiplayer changes was spectacular. I absolutely love this game, one of my top all time. For real. This patch made things even better. No software is perfect, and there are still minor glitches but this made the Multiplayer experience a fantastic one. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 26, 2015, 8:40:12 PM
Skarnor wrote:
Yes I am necro'ing a 4 month old post for several reasons. First off, about 20 mins ago I unlocked this achievement and finished the yearbook. I had just finished a multiplayer game in which we were 2 players. On floor 10, a misclick killed our puller and lynchpin of the group. A few doors later we were overwhelmed and lost hikensha. It was down to Josh and Skroig. We made a mad dash for the exit of floor 10, and decided to just keep our heads and play as smartly through floors 11 and 12 as we could, even though we were both level 7, horribly out of practice with the game, only a few things properly researched, down to under 40 food and 100 industry. Not even emergency generators unlocked.

We never found another hero. We managed to open every door on floor 11 and 12 except when we ran the crystal on floor 12 there was 1 last door to open. Anyway we escaped, and it was a great feeling. And then I saw the achievement pop up. I have no idea how this triggered the album. I had played the game enough that I can't think of a single thing about that run that would be unique. I had beat multiplayer with 2/4 heroes on easy (same difficulty) and same game mode before. Not sure why this unlocked it but there it is.

If anyone is curious and does not have it unlocked I could post a screen shot of that page.

So all excited that the very last achievement was unlocked, I happily went to go look at my 100% achievements....only to find it at 97%....

The endless day achievement was not lit up. The things is, on Endless day me and my better half made sure to play all 3 endless games until we got the achivement. We are big fans. Asking her, I also see she does not have it registered as unlocked. To make matters more confusing I looked at my hero list and I don't have the endless day character unlocked even though we both made sure we did just that. On her machine/account it is though. Weird.... So I went and looked at Endless Space and Endless Legend. In EL I do have the endless day achievement unlocked but not in ES.

Has this happened to anyone else? Will I just have to wait until next Jan and do it again?

And thank you for reading my little story....

p.s. To any devs that read this: Your patch that included the multiplayer changes was spectacular. I absolutely love this game, one of my top all time. For real. This patch made things even better. No software is perfect, and there are still minor glitches but this made the Multiplayer experience a fantastic one. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Not to be rude, but couldn't you just make a new thread instead of necroing? smiley: frown
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment