Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Shameless

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Mar 23, 2015, 10:28:08 AM
I finished a run in very easy last saturday, and I exited the dungeon feeling bad.

I had a lot of industry, a lot of food.

• I begin the 12th floor
  • First door, a room with only 2 exits
  • Second door, a room with only 2 exits
  • Third door, a room with only 2 exits
  • Fourth door, the exit.

So, I just got a straight way to the exit, and I just ran to it without opening another door.

I feel a little bit dirty sneaking off the dungeon like this. :ninja:

Did you have experiences like this, when you manage to get through a level but not being so proud of it ?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 23, 2015, 12:37:43 PM
I had a run with both floor 9 and 10 like that. Was quite happy about it smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 12, 2015, 7:04:31 PM
Each time I win a game, I do it like that, because I don't see how to do the floor 12 in a normal way.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 19, 2015, 7:46:09 PM
I cleared the 12th floor on very easy - with the library pod - and almost all rooms lit. I somehow managed to make a dust factory of a kind - and add a large portion of luck and there you have it.

but as for sneaky exits, yeah - I have those too at times. especially if you lost a hero or two in later stages, but even when you don't... sometimes being sneaky is the best way to move forward.

now that I think about it... it's usually the best way.

especially if placing a few automated weapons in a coridor and leading poor mosters there by not opening all the doors counts as sneaky. (the blunt and obvious kind of sneaky.)
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 30, 2015, 5:45:13 PM
I managed once when I found a merchant who bought all my trash items for dust.
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 1, 2015, 6:58:15 PM
On multiplayer, we were on the last floor in the armory pod, and we got the exit on like the 4th straight door with enough dust for everything. It was my first win, too
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment