Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Holohero

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
May 6, 2015, 1:00:50 PM
Was it intentional to make monsters attack the closest thing in the room? I never research the holohero anymore because the monsters won't attack it unless its closer to the monster than a hero is. I feel like it should have the "Me first" effect on monsters and be the first target. But maybe I'm using it wrong. Anyone else have effective use of the holohero?
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 6, 2015, 1:25:55 PM
Holohero is considered the AOE version of Pepper Spray. There is potential for its use, and potentially it can be more effective than pepper spray in a number of situations, but for all practicality, I don't suggest you invest the research in it.
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 11, 2015, 11:54:25 PM
Yeah I have tried it out even at max level (to 4 costs like 70 science!) They even cos t a lot. But then I thought maybe the module itself wouldnt be attacked and respawns every wave. wrong. The only use I would have for them would be if either their price was drastically reduced (industry price) or their hp drastically increased. 400 hp is nothing by the time you get them to lvl 4. 3000 and a longer respawn time would be better. imho
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment