Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Rocket Scientist achievement

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
May 25, 2015, 4:05:07 PM
ordinary? you mean Escape pod?

you see .. game wants us to complete it it 1 playthrough.

But Saylawl said it is not like that. That makes sence because it doesnt say "in a winning game" like it usually does says in other similar achievements. So its probably a bug. Achievement is not working as supposed to.

Now i am not playing the game untill i receive official statement about that. So sad ..
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 2, 2015, 8:46:05 PM
Glad it finally worked out smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 2, 2015, 10:19:49 AM
Melkathi, you are probably just playing differently. Playing style .. anyway doing another run .. hope to get it ..
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 2, 2015, 9:20:16 AM
That is a lot of bad luck smiley: frown I have had runs where I completed all research by floor 12.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 1, 2015, 9:30:03 PM
I have just reached floor 24 with Drill Pod and no chances to research all modules .. finished with about 2K science but no science facilities .. so it didnt work for me ... so sick ..
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 31, 2015, 9:44:45 PM
Yup. I am only missing the gazillion doors and winning a multiplayer game. Got all the rest.

Never will get the door one I think as I have played too much with edited xml files that don't count for achievements smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 31, 2015, 4:15:45 PM
As far as I remember, you need to research everything in one run. It sounds daunting, but if you are aiming to reach floor 24 in the Drill Pod, you will get it on the way.
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 31, 2015, 3:59:21 PM
no official confirmation about how it should work .. no1 cares .. I miss the game so much ..
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 17, 2015, 9:02:51 PM
Do we have to unlock it in a single game? Every time i start the game the counter starts over.

Is this a bug or supposesd to be like that?

If so .. any tip for beating this achievement?
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 25, 2015, 2:40:47 PM
oh wow, I also made it in one game...

so that's a bug of sorts then? it was a good while ago for me, but I remember going in with the purpose of getting all research.

I had an ordinary pod - too easy difficulty and made sure to take opportunity to level up modules several levels at once when I could.

then just ... luck and make sure to open all doors ect. get as much time as you can he he.

but to be honest... thinking back - I was lucky to find research stations early on the levels. if you don't it's rather a lot more difficult.
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 24, 2015, 5:58:37 AM
grahahaha, you are awesome! Can you give me some tips of doing the same? Pod, Heroes, Tactics?

I was thinking it was not cumulative too untill Dev corrected me. Now I have no idea what to do. If it has not to be completed in 1 game i do not see any sense of trying to do it that hard.
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 24, 2015, 2:01:24 AM
I just went ahead and got this achievment a while back in one game. Wasn't aware it was supposed to be culminative.
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 22, 2015, 8:41:27 AM
Just curious if smth is gonna be done about this .. smiley: smile Havent played the game in a couple of days and miss it .. no sence playing without doing this achievement though ..
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 19, 2015, 8:27:46 AM
ty .. it clearly wants me to research all in 1 game .. last game i researched 10 mods, started next game and once i researched my first module to level 4, counter reset to 1.

very important issue for me since i want to clear the game to 100% achievementssmiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
May 18, 2015, 10:50:28 AM
ty Saylawl!

I will try again taking notes ..

If still doesnt work I will share Directory

Thanks for the reply ..
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 18, 2015, 9:47:49 AM
Hello Chaotic_Evil,

It's odd indeed, you should be able to continue the progression of the achievement during the other games.

If it still doesn't work, feel free to share the game directory file in the thread:

Dungeon of the Endless

• For PC: /Dungeon of the Endless
  • For MAC: ~Library/Application Support/Dungeon of the Endless

Chaotic_Evil wrote:
If so .. any tip for beating this achievement?

Taking notes in order to see which modules you have upgraded to the level 4. smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment