Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Fantastic showing with Appspy!

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Aug 17, 2015, 5:12:09 PM
I was fortunate enough to catch the stream. The game looks amazing on the iPad. Really good job on this Amplitude!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 17, 2015, 5:21:13 PM
Devv13 wrote:
I was fortunate enough to catch the stream. The game looks amazing on the iPad. Really good job on this Amplitude!

Thank you! The stream was quite entertaining. smiley: smile We can't wait to release the game on iPad now!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 18, 2015, 2:11:50 PM
myrec wrote:
I cried... He picked up crystal with Gorg... so the other guy would run before him.

That part made me chuckle. When you own the game you likely only make that mistake once.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 18, 2015, 3:28:40 PM
Devv13 wrote:
That part made me chuckle. When you own the game you likely only make that mistake once.

Haha yes, we shouted "Nooo" at the screen, and then resigned with "Oh well".
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 19, 2015, 8:32:06 PM
Tried few minutes ago, game runs really good. 18 heroes, not sure about Esseb and Ayairi.

The only thing that didn't look cool, is that if you search "dungeon of the" on AppStore, DotE will show up only on 33rd place.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 20, 2015, 3:38:35 PM
Lynx_gnt wrote:
Tried few minutes ago, game runs really good. 18 heroes, not sure about Esseb and Ayairi.

The only thing that didn't look cool, is that if you search "dungeon of the" on AppStore, DotE will show up only on 33rd place.

Agreed. I actually had to punch in the whole name, trying to find it any other way was No Bueno.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 20, 2015, 3:47:38 PM
Lynx_gnt wrote:

But, "Endless" is the most important part! smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 20, 2015, 5:22:36 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
But, "Endless" is the most important part! smiley: smile

Well, it is, but I doesn't mean that. People may search rougelike games just typing "dungeon". And here comes the thing, that I disliked in AppStore. If I try to search same thing ("dungeon of the") in Steam (and Google play), first it will show me games which contains this words, and then some stuff with similar names.

AppStore - "Oh, I see you are searching something with 'dungeon' in its name. Let me show you first our ~10 paid promoted F2P P2W garbage, and only then the things, that you are searching".

Right now situation is better than yesterday, after first reviews and downloads.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment