Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Plans for new content?

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Jul 19, 2015, 5:21:28 AM
I know the devs are hard at work with porting DotE to the Xbox and all but has there been any word on DotE content after that happens?

I'm really hoping for an expansion pack because I would gladly pay for 4+ new characters.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jul 19, 2015, 7:43:02 AM
The G2G content should be getting close to release. The promise was sometime this summer. A guess would be to time it with GamesCom in August.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 4, 2015, 1:43:32 PM
melkathi wrote:
The G2G content should be getting close to release. The promise was sometime this summer. A guess would be to time it with GamesCom in August.

So sad.. August have passed and G2G Hero and G2G Modul are still not here. I have to play Endless Legend.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 10, 2015, 1:16:43 PM
myrec wrote:
So sad.. August have passed and G2G Hero and G2G Modul are still not here. I have to play Endless Legend.

The iPad and Xbox One ports have taken a bit longer than expected, which is why we're still unable to give any info on the next PC update. With the iPad version now out and the Xbox One version looking good, we should be able to share more info in the upcoming weeks (hopefully!). smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 10, 2015, 2:10:36 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
The iPad and Xbox One ports have taken a bit longer than expected, which is why we're still unable to give any info on the next PC update. With the iPad version now out and the Xbox One version looking good, we should be able to share more info in the upcoming weeks (hopefully!). smiley: smile

Will any of it make it to the iPad?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 11, 2015, 9:56:50 AM
Nasarog wrote:
Will any of it make it to the iPad?

I don't think so unfortunately, because we lack the resources to port the changes.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 11, 2015, 4:27:24 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
I don't think so unfortunately, because we lack the resources to port the changes.

I'm sad. The iPad port is my favorite version to play.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment