Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Dialogue!

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Oct 2, 2015, 12:59:58 PM
I've been playing DotE a lot lately (I finally learned dhow to play), and I would love to have more idle banter in the elevator ride between floors and when opening doors and the like. Just not enough text variety. Is this even possible at this point?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 3, 2015, 8:13:56 AM
Should be possible. Just one variable to change in the random generator and Jeff needs to write the dialogue.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 8, 2015, 8:32:37 AM
Nasarog wrote:
I've been playing DotE a lot lately (I finally learned dhow to play), and I would love to have more idle banter in the elevator ride between floors and when opening doors and the like. Just not enough text variety. Is this even possible at this point?

Totally on board with it. As they have added more characters, it would seem fitting. In one particular case, having a character talk would break canon. While I haven't seen Pat Bates say something coherent on the elevator, I do not think they are exempt from saying some of the generic lines.

Reminds me of an old school Sega Genesis game, Toe Jam & Earl. I lived for the lively conversations between levels!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 9, 2015, 3:11:40 PM
You know, I much prefer forum threads that create work for other people...
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 9, 2015, 3:19:19 PM
All threads create work for me, though. Only fair that sometimes the load is shared. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 9, 2015, 3:24:31 PM
Slowhands wrote:
You know, I much prefer forum threads that create work for other people...

You should thank Romain, because I learned from the best....
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 29, 2015, 3:41:28 AM
YardSaleStalker wrote:
Totally on board with it. As they have added more characters, it would seem fitting. In one particular case, having a character talk would break canon. While I haven't seen Pat Bates say something coherent on the elevator, I do not think they are exempt from saying some of the generic lines.

I've seen Pat talk though, so yeah that would have to be fixed.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment