Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Easy mode achievements

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Nov 24, 2015, 8:24:51 PM
(Probably this has already been posted somewhere)

Maybe you should include "beat the mode with ship x on easy" achievements. It would increase the longevity of the game for people obsesed with achievements (yes, i am one of those), and work as a task list for us completionists.

Amazing game BTW! Keep up the great work smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 25, 2015, 9:04:19 AM
I totally agree. I've 60+ hours of playing in Too Easy, because I want the achievements. I mean I'm totally enjoying the game of course, but maybe I wouldn't play it that much if I had nothing to unlock. And I'm not playing in Easy since I'm trying to unlock achievements and it works in Too Easy. I'll try Easy after unlocking all achievements, but probably no more than finishing one run - you know there are many games to do, so when everything is unlocked, I have to complete another game. And since I'm really enjoying this game, I'd like to have a reason to stay on it for more hours.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 25, 2015, 10:16:24 AM
I honestly think if you complete the "I could quit if I wanted to" achievement, you've probably got nothing to prove to anyone... and the new Rescue Team-specific achievements are probably going to take a while too... smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment