Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Sasha Chokyo and Monster buffers/debuffers

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Nov 24, 2015, 9:48:51 PM
What happens if Sasha tames a Silic Supporter or a Hurna Shaman?

The Silic I noticed does not buff heroes. Does it still buff other monsters? Will the hurna shaman keep debuffing heroes. So is taming those actually a bad thing?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 25, 2015, 10:56:46 AM
I noticed that giving Sasha a Zone Device and thus Neurostun Lite, the Hurna Hunter Elite I had tamed got the purple speed debuff cloud around its feet. Are tamed monsters affected by Debuffs that affect all monsters in the room?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 25, 2015, 1:18:07 PM
Hello melkathi,

First of all, thanks for your feedback. I'm working on a fix on the S_Supporter that will probably be available in a future patch (no ETA).

For the moment, the S_Supporter is a bit silly and still buffs his old mob friends. However, he does interesting zone damages that scale with Sasha's Attack Dawg passive.

All mobs that buff and debuff are doing the right thing against the right target smiley: wink
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 25, 2015, 3:30:29 PM
Yes, modules don't make a difference between normal and tamed mobs. But move speed debuffs will not affect tamed mobs since their move speed is the same than the trainer, except if the trainer is slowered, sure!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 25, 2015, 5:22:51 PM
Ok, since you are answering, next question:

If a hero has a skill giving them +whatever for every mob in the room. Does the tamed mob count?
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 26, 2015, 1:22:42 PM
Is the tamed mob affected by the 100 % less defense in lightened rooms on Organic Pod? lol
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 26, 2015, 1:41:22 PM
Hello Destal,

Yes the tamed mob is affected by the defense malus in Organic Pod's powered rooms.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 27, 2015, 8:57:24 AM
To answer your first question Melkathi, when tamed, the Hurna Shaman will buff heroes and not mobs. Same goes for the Chimera Hydra.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 27, 2015, 10:39:27 AM
Dizamok wrote:
To answer your first question Melkathi, when tamed, the Hurna Shaman will buff heroes and not mobs. Same goes for the Chimera Hydra.

Hurna and Chimera are debuffers, if I remember correctly :P

But good to hear. That makes an elite Hydra one of the best mobs to tame.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment