Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Every room lit final floor

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Dec 10, 2015, 7:14:10 PM
Escape pod - easy

Just had to share this because it was so silly. I found a dust merchant and operated a shop while having max withlevel 3 pilfer open all the doors and this was the result. At the time of posting I haven't actually completed the final step of getting to the exit so here's hoping I don't somehow mess it up. smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 10, 2015, 11:19:52 PM
It's always nice when RNG on floor 12 comes together. You get a dust vendor early that you can sell/operate on. You've saved up some nice pieces to sell him and kapow!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 12, 2015, 3:03:32 AM
I guess this has happened to you a few times smiley: biggrin

I've only beaten the game 3 times so the contrast between this run and how tense I normally find the final floor is pretty stark.

P.s. Your stream/videos really helped me a lot with this game, plus were fun to watch, so thanks a lot for the help. smiley: redface
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 12, 2015, 11:55:11 PM
Splatted wrote:
Escape pod - easy

Just had to share this because it was so silly. I found a dust merchant and operated a shop while having max withlevel 3 pilfer open all the doors and this was the result. At the time of posting I haven't actually completed the final step of getting to the exit so here's hoping I don't somehow mess it up. smiley: smile

That happened to me yesterday, I did not have Max but I found like 4 chests in the last floor while operating a shop with a vendor that trade on dust, I ended selling even my operators equipment. Lol.

0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 14, 2015, 4:18:20 PM
Splatted wrote:
I guess this has happened to you a few times smiley: biggrin

I've only beaten the game 3 times so the contrast between this run and how tense I normally find the final floor is pretty stark.

P.s. Your stream/videos really helped me a lot with this game, plus were fun to watch, so thanks a lot for the help. smiley: redface

That's incredibly kind of you to say! I always try to help newer players that are having difficulty. I'm glad someone was benefited :-)
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 22, 2015, 3:43:16 PM
That only ever happened to me in... too easy... smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 27, 2015, 10:20:32 PM
Just the other day maxed out dust on floor 12 before getting the crystal.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment