Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Drill pot Top score always first .. it feelas unfair and depressive .. they are all

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Dec 18, 2015, 6:55:48 PM
I have just beaten easy which was an awesome run .. I was so excited that I accidently closed the game triyng to make screenshot .. no matter .. here is the thought ..

After playing about 200 hours and beating all achievements (except the taunting 1 which will soon be done too) I am having fun playing with different random teams, different tactics, playing and feeling it like a roleplay .. but after doing best ever runs and beating the game on easy scoring 12K points and seing its on place 7 in Scores because no matter how bad I play Drill pod - its score will always be first ... It devalues my top runs and wins with other pods ..

may be scores should be separated by pods? so its fair ..
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 28, 2015, 10:30:56 AM
I guess nobody cares .. but I am really curious about It .. my first run with Drill Pod on very easy got me 34K score which is still first .. not fair ..

btw how many top scores may be recorded? 100? 50? Infinite?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 29, 2015, 12:06:20 PM
I felt this on a lesser scale, I won only one attempt on Easy mode, but still that attempt it's only at 4th place behind lost games.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 29, 2015, 3:35:49 PM
I can understand this. My top score is a Drill Pod that wasn't on Easy difficulty. So it's sort of an eyesore. If there was a way to delete one run off the leaderboard it would be nice. As of right now the only way would be to delete your profile, but that would wipe out everything including hero unlocks.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 30, 2015, 11:56:24 AM
I am happy there are more ppl whp feel the same way! Then good solution is - Devs can you plz add possibility to delete some scores? Its the way easier than to separate HoF by PODS ..
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 30, 2015, 12:01:03 PM
OMG!! Devv13, you just got a brilliant IDEA!! Dear Amplitude, could you please add an option to delete Highscores from the list? At this level I can not think of deleting my save and start again since too much time spent ..

btw I almost beat that 34K score on easy Infirmary pod .. 25 points less .. still second .. omg ...
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 4, 2016, 10:05:47 AM
Hi,

We apologise but we do not plan to add this option.

However, we can manually do it for you: send us the profile file and the scores to remove (but don't play until we return it!) smiley: wink
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 7, 2016, 3:31:42 PM
I actually might take you up on that. Preferred method of sending the file?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 8, 2016, 9:34:03 AM
Hi,

Maybe if you zip the file you can simply use the forum attachment system, otherwise you can use Dropbox or something similar.

Except if you CAN send it to us wihin the next 6 hours (3:30pm GMT), you should wait until Monday. Otherwise, you won't be able to play during the weekend smiley: wink
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 8, 2016, 4:42:52 PM
Mysterarts wrote:
Hi,

Maybe if you zip the file you can simply use the forum attachment system, otherwise you can use Dropbox or something similar.

Except if you CAN send it to us wihin the next 6 hours (3:30pm GMT), you should wait until Monday. Otherwise, you won't be able to play during the weekend smiley: wink

No worries I'll wait until Monday. It's not a big deal just nice. Thanks so much Mysterarts!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment