Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Disable specific heroes permanent

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 12, 2016, 11:26:08 AM
You can't. The point of the rogue-like aspects of Dungeon of the Endless is that they are random.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 13, 2016, 3:12:52 AM
I haven´t thing about it, that it would be usefull for cheating. But there´s one i realy dislike, he only remebers me in a real person :-).
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 13, 2016, 9:47:29 AM
Well, remember you can always make it so that particular hero gets swarmed by monsters and dies if you don't want to see them... it's grim but sometimes to survive the Dungeon that's what you have to do. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 20, 2016, 1:24:46 AM
try opening the gameconfig.xtml file. In the list of heroes, delete the hero you don't want. It may just work. It probably won't. It will block you from getting Steam Achievements smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 20, 2016, 10:04:37 PM
The problem is that i haven't unlocked all the heroes, but i keep finding the dlc heroes in the dungeon. is there anything i can do?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 20, 2016, 10:11:59 PM
mic1402 wrote:
The problem is that i haven't unlocked all the heroes, but i keep finding the dlc heroes in the dungeon. is there anything i can do?

If you have a buddy that has the characters unlocked go multiplayer and have him trade you the characters to get them unlocked. Otherwise keep on playing :-)
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 22, 2016, 1:12:02 AM
melkathi wrote:
try opening the gameconfig.xtml file. In the list of heroes, delete the hero you don't want. It may just work. It probably won't. It will block you from getting Steam Achievements smiley: smile

No archievement just to delete an unliked heroes... I think this is going to far. But thank You.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment