Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Multiplayer MOD (iOS) - Raiders of the Dungeon

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Sep 8, 2015, 3:55:19 PM
After playing the iOS version of DotE, I'm really impressed. RTS mixed with Roguelike, it's awesome! I would like to suggest a new game mode, which pits 2 players against each other.

The goal is the destroy your opponents' crystal. You both start in the same room, separated by a wall. Each players have a crystal which they must defend but cannot pick up. Monsters spawn the same way they did before, and a new round begins whenever a door opens. There is an unlimited amount of rooms on this floor and the difficulty increases every 5 rounds.

When your opponent's heroes are in the same room as yours, they will fight each other. If your hero dies, their spirit will travel back to your crystal and you will have to use a remaining hero to "revive" your dead ally (costs 35 food and replaces the pick up crystal option). If you lose more than one hero you can only revive the one that most recently died. Enemy defenses will damage your heroes and you cannot place defenses in any room which they control (by powering with dust), and vice versa for them. All items in game work the same but the enemy player is considered a monster, in regards to targeting.

The first one to destroy the enemy crystal wins. This could be done very quickly but with the appearance of streaming services such as Kamcord (whom I have a partnership with) and YouTube Gaming this could easily become the Starcraft II of mobile gaming!

TO DEVS: If you need any promotion or help with testing contact me! Or check my Kamcord "CWGAssasxyn", I stream DotE a lot.

thanks!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 10, 2015, 1:08:05 PM
assasxyn wrote:
After playing the iOS version of DotE, I'm really impressed. RTS mixed with Roguelike, it's awesome! I would like to suggest a new game mode, which pits 2 players against each other.

Thank you for the suggestion. smiley: smile Unfortunately, we don't plan on adding a multiplayer mode (even the one you can find on the PC version) for technical reasons.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment