Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Hero roster in game

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Jun 9, 2016, 4:00:38 PM
Just a place to look at a level by level break down of each hero. Select a hero, it tells you their stats at each level and skills they earn. Currently to see this info I have to use the god awful wiki for this game. And I mean AWFUL.

If the devs want the heroes to be more of a surprise that people have to experience themselves to learn about then perhaps make it so you unlock the hero stat sheet in the album the same way you unlock art of heroes you beat the game with. That way if I just want a reminder of a heroes capabilities then I can go look and I'll still have to beat the game with the hero at least once first. If this were the case I'd have all the hero stat sheets unlocked (brag alert, 2pro).

Seriously, I just want to never have to go to that wiki again but I am the kind of player who likes to look at stat breakdowns.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Jun 13, 2016, 3:09:45 PM
That is a valid point, and I can see the interest of such a request. However, development on Dungeon of the Endless all but wrapped up, so we're not implementing any new features at this time.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment