Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Suggestion

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Dec 14, 2013, 5:44:46 AM
Update : English version, French bellow

First of all, congrats for the game, it's hopeful and very fun.

The DA is very nice, dynamics shadow in pixel art are impressive. I allow suggestion for lighting inactive rooms.

After opening a door, I got back in an active room with my heroes behind turrets waiting for waves of enemy from inactive parts.

It would be cool that light comes into the entrance hall inactive. I made a mockup to give an example.

Only the entry of the room is lit inactive (zone A). When enemies come in this area, they are visible and can be killed, also (zone B) they are invisible as at present.

It will break the boundaries of parts which is currently very strong.

Here, tell me what you think. I would suggest other suggestions.

___ French version____

Tout d'abord bravo pour le jeu, c’est vraiment très prometteur et déjà trés fun.

La DA est vraiment cool. Les ombres dynamiques en pixel art, ça défonce grave. Je me permet une suggestion concernant l'éclairage des pièces inactives.

Après avoir ouvert une porte, il arrive souvent que je me retranche dans une salle active avec mes héros grelottant derrière des tourelles attendant les vagues d'ennemi venant des pièces inactives .

Ça serait cool que la lumière arrive jusque dans l'entrée de la salle inactive. J'ai fait un mockup pour donner un exemple.

Seul l'entrée de la salle inactive est éclairée(zone A). Quand les ennemis arrivent dans cette zone, ils sont visibles et peuvent être tuées sinon (zone B) il sont invisibles comme actuellement.

Ça casserai la délimitation des pièces qui est actuellement très marqué.

Voila, dites moi ce que vous en pensez. Je proposerais d'autre suggestions.

PS : j’espère que le message n'a pas été posté en double. Il ne s'est pas affiché la première fois
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 14, 2013, 11:46:27 AM
First, and I'm sorry to be the one to say that, the forums are english. There's not an international subforum for the moment (and I'm french smiley: wink) so we all have to do an effort to speak english.

Second, nice idea, but it could mislead people : they would think that the room room is lit (and it has gameplay meaning : a lit room can't spawn waves)

French : Chat-lu, désolé d'être l'emmerdeur de service, mais il faut parler anglais tant qu'il n'y aura pas une sous-section pour l'international.

Concernant ton idée : cela pourrait poser de sproblèmes de gameplay, car les pièces éclairées empêchent l'apparition des vagues d'ennemis. donc c'est trè sjoli (vraiment j'aime l'idée) mais d'un point de vue du jeu cela pourrait créer des confusions.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 14, 2013, 5:13:18 PM
OK, I understand but when you open a door, there is the same effect.

Other suggestions:

- When you come across a room with a seller, ca would be nice to have no place for a module. Often the seller hide the location, the readability is not good.

- It would be cool to be able to focus some enemy wtih heroes / turrets. Some enemy pass across defenses because they are not in focus as they are first time most dangerous (those rush directly on the crystal).

- I've seen some post the above: a mini-map would be really cool to have a fill overview of the area (at level 3, the dungeon can be super large)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment