Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

some suggestions

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jan 11, 2014, 4:06:56 PM
Feedback is welcomed smiley: smile

Modules:

1: Single use blueprints: rare modules (that cost ressources) would be found throughout the map ( ie: enhanced versions of the current ones, or unique with different abilities/purposes)

2: half mechanical and biological modules which could require industry and/or food, those would consume food over time (this could speed up the door opening frequency and add some difficulty) , maybe add a new type of slot in rooms for those modules?

3: Consumable modules ( mines or traps that will be destroyed upon usage)

(4: industry refund for modules ( 20-50% max)that have been destroyed by the player (bulldozer button smiley: smile )

5: aoe towers

Heroes:

1: Heal abilities

2: Special powerful abilities that would require 2-3 specific heroes in order to cast them, abilities unlocked with science maybe?

3: The opportunity to choose stats ( or at least 2 stats) when the heroe lvls up (those stats would be according to the type of the hero: tank hero would be defense/health, fast heroes would be speed/xxx etc...)

4: heroe auras...

5: Hapiness : heroes would be affected by hapiness, this would modify there skills while fighting: a little boost when they kill a wave/special boss, a penalty when a friendly heroes dies...

Monsters:

1: Special/unique monsters that would drop an item upon kill ( this has already been mentioned in this forum)

Rooms:

1: more type of rooms :

- Rooms with water, slowing movement speed of the heroes/creeps when they walk / swim. Special water module spots and modules requiring research to unlock ( electric pulse in water? hehe)

-Rooms with toxic gas that would damage heroes as long as they stay in the room: maybe add a module to clean the air (or a mask)? requiring research to unlock

-Rooms with toxic liquid on ground that would damage heroes when they walk through it,

NPCs:

1: quest NPCs who would ask the player to retrieve something from the map for a reward (food/industry/sicence/bluepring/lvl up/ item...)

2: single use merchants that would sell good items (blueprints, research/industry/food boost that would last for x doors opened). This type of merchant could require other currency than dust, or you could buy him an item/boost for food/indus/science/dust (ie: science boost for food, industry boost for science, science boost for dust...)

More levels:

3 isn't enough but I know you will add much more in the future smiley: wink

Multiplayer:

pvp:

1: Race between players for the same lvl(s): All players start individually with the same map, and the first player who finds the exit(s) win.

Extra informations on the location of the exit could be given to the first player

-that opens 5doors/10/15/20

-that reaches xx amount of food/industry/dust/science gathered/spent

Penalty when a player:

-looses a hero

-looses a module

-finds a powerful item/blueprint/...

anything else that would make this pvp mode fun, fast and intensive!

2: Spawner vs Defenders: 1-2 players would control the monster spawns (type, number,location) while the 2-3 others have to find the exit.

the players who control the spawn could have the opportunity to add traps throughout the map. They could also do some research for extra monsters/ extra monster strenght/speed/damage, monster types...

no barricade... !

that's all i have in mind atm smiley: cool
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 11, 2014, 5:25:07 PM
I think the devs have already stated that they are not in favour of refunds upon destruction of modules, as that will diminish the investment in placing them.

Heal abilities I hope will be included once heroes get their special skills. Opbot is a medical droid, nurse Ratchett a nurse. Both would make sense to be able to heal.

Would the single use blueprint still require resources?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 11, 2014, 5:43:39 PM
melkathi wrote:
I think the devs have already stated that they are not in favour of refunds upon destruction of modules, as that will diminish the investment in placing them.

Heal abilities I hope will be included once heroes get their special skills. Opbot is a medical droid, nurse Ratchett a nurse. Both would make sense to be able to heal.

Would the single use blueprint still require resources?

after thought yes, it's a bad idea actually...

indeed

yes, edited smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 11, 2014, 5:55:32 PM
Honestly when I first destroyed a module I was thinking "Oi! Where is my refund?" smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment