Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

OP turrets

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jan 11, 2014, 4:16:39 AM
Ive been playing the game a lot since the alpha was released, and i love it. My only problem is that right now it seems a little too easy, the main cause of this i can find is the turrets. Its far too easy to just spam a room with turrets. I believe the prices should be substantially increased, or do the same thing as the generators, where the price increases the more you have
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 11, 2014, 7:22:41 PM
Turrets are nice but turrets with no heroes can be destroyed by the small floating crystals

Maybe when they add more monsters there might be bigger versions or other monsters that also go after turrets making it harder

But yeah there are easy tactics to keep your turrets save atm
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 11, 2014, 8:58:07 PM
it depends greatly on how many turrets, i think that damage and health wise they are fine, but if you have enough nothing can hit them.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 11, 2014, 10:34:26 PM
It depends on how many waves your pack of turrets are fighting against. When 4 turrets are facing 2 waves, both with small crystals, it gets complicated.

But I agree, they need a small nerf.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 12, 2014, 9:52:29 AM
I think at the current state of things turrets are necessary evil. You have to set up a few rooms like that or else the crystal is done for. Still, you have to manage heroes to help and sometimes chase of that one enemy who goes straight for the crystal. So it's not all that bad. You lose a module every now and then anyway (damn you you crystal golem things).

I suppose the best way to balance that our wouldn't be increasing the cost of turrets or making them weaker but adding more monsters that can screw them over. Make them attack slower, for example, or focus only those (we have that one already, but it's HP is attrocious).

Besides, this game is pretty tower defense-ish so making a room full of turrets is pretty much the soul of that.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 12, 2014, 9:53:06 AM
How about we first wait for the harder lvls would be bad if it gets nerfed then needs buffs again when new lvls come out and players complain
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 27, 2014, 10:50:39 AM
Right now, I wouldn't apply any nerfs on turrets. Couldn't manage a choke point on stage 3 which was surrounded by about 12 unpowered rooms, just in front of the crystal. Never mind the 7 turrets and 4 heroes placed there.

Although, I "did" get greedy with 6 nodes on other rooms, instead I could've powered the rooms before the choke point. Oh well.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment