Hello!

This is a weak suggestion regarding the use of active skills/abilities.

I know this is me focusing too much on preparing to face everything before opening a door, and easily panicking afterwards, so this might appeal only to a small percentage of players, but still:

I find myself not using skills too much or forgetting about them even when I would need them bad, so... what about the selectable option to auto-trigger skills in rooms/situations where the odds are quite against you? Or when a Hero's HP goes below a threshold? This might be a bit complicated for the AI to choose the best skill and the best timing, but still, it might be interesting, also in terms of role playing: a PC might be prone to use its own skill just because his character likes so (based on his background, example: Gork as a psycho killer, Opbot as a mad surgeon), when he likes so. Yes you might end up hating some of your heroes, but hey you're all stranded on a hostile planet so better be understanding about their emotions, you have to love what you have, in the end...

Do you think it might add a bit of depth to the heroes (of course one might choose not to use this feature)?

Just a suggestion, not sure how good, but still I don't think I've seen it yet.

Cheers!

ProgettoCrema