Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Suggestion: Major module

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 9:04:43 PM
Hey all,

Just a simple thought of a major module that could be added to the strategy of the game, which give a discount with merchants (% of discount would be greater with levels. For instance 5-10-15-...)

It would be a unique module, with a high smiley: industry cost, that you can only build once per level, and that does not take advantage from heroes' wit.

I know that one of the heroes is a negotiator... but i don't see that module lowering the interest of having that hero (sorry can't remeber the name, been a while i didn't run it :rollbluesmiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 9:08:16 PM
TBH I hardly see any point of it at the moment. Given current mechanics I never interact with the merchant before I'm ready to move on to the next level and as the dust is not transferable I'd never use that module. Additionally I hardly can imagine situation when new equipment would be more desirable than one more room powered up.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 10:01:27 PM
@Wredniak2003:

That, however, is dependent on the merchant staying the same. Now imagine that instead of just some items, the merchant can also sell "training" - training could be used to add a new passive (possible even an active) skill to a hero.

Items have a habit of being difficult to justify dust for; but an ability ("master hacker") that doesn't require an item slot to gain could be worth quite a bit of dust.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 10:38:18 PM
That is why I said at the moment ^^ To justify cost of such module you would need some changes in the game and until those came this would only collect dust. Im not saying it is bad idea just it doesn't fit into the game as it is.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
May 1, 2014, 4:21:29 PM
Well bouncing back on what trashcondor just said... why not having rooms with trainers, and others with merchants, hehe.

Plus would be fun for the guys at design to create a "gym room" look, hahaha.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment