Firstoff the standard "sorry I searched but didn't see this posted and could have been answered like 100 times but I'm gonna post it here" apology.

I apologize.

With that out of the way, I was doing a run last night/this morning and ended up with the same heroes protecting/upgrading/repairing and the same heroes killing/opening the doors. Sadly this involved me hotkeying around a lot and having to press a lot of weird number combos to get to the heroes that I want fast. At one point I ended up loosing a new hero because I jammed the 3 button instead of the 4 button and didn't get there fast enough to retreat.

With this out of the way is is possible to at some point change the order of the hero so that I have the attackers first and the stand around-ers last on the number system.

Also will it be possible to "bookmark" rooms for ease of returning, similar to the TAB key gets you to your crystal fast? Just thought of that one...

Thank you!

[EDIT] After looking over the forums a bit I noticed that this was on the list of things to be done. I didn't see the "bookmark location" thing though, that would be a cool addition.