Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A few suggestions for user friendliness and replayability

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 11, 2014, 10:14:10 PM
So I've put about six or seven hours into Endless Dungeon, and something that would just make the game a bit more user friendly in my opinion would be a mini map showing the rooms I've been, which are powered, the doors I haven't opened, and what main structures are in the room. While when the map is very small, it doesn't matter so much, I know it would personally help me to make decisions quicker if I could scan a map to see the layout after there are a bunch of branches. Another function that would help with this map would be a go to function. If I click on a room on the map with a character selected then that hero would go there. Then there wouldn't be as much scrolling across to find the right room. This would be especially helpful when trying to move to the next level, and losing valuable time against mobs while trying to click my way over to the exit.

Another thing that I think would make the game more fulfilling would be some sort of bonus, skill, or tech that could be carried over from one game to the next. These could be bought with the points earned that round. That way even when you died, you are still rewarded for playing the game, and there are reasons to keep playing the game. This could also perhaps be implemented with an achievement system or the likes. The heroes get unlocked fairly quickly and it would be fun to have something more to strive for.

One final little thing would be a scoreboard, so I could compare my scores from previous runs. This would probably be something implemented closer to the end of the game design, but I think it'd be a fun and easy to challenge myself.

I really enjoy this game. I'm extremely impressed that it's still in alpha. I've played 'completed' games that were similar if less quality. I'm extremely excited to see the finished product.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment