Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Growing monsters are not a threat in their current state.

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 16, 2014, 8:17:48 AM
I don't know what the name of the monsters is that slowly grow stronger if you don't kill them fast enough.

But I feel they are quite pointless and no threat whatsoever.

You first kill everything else and then clean them up one by one. Doesn't matter how strong they have gotten by that time as you can easily micromanage your heros to distribute the damage in a way that doesn't hurt you much against an immobile target.

If they would unroot after having reached their maximum strength and then go for your modules, they could be more interesting to deal with.

Or why not have them able to walk while still growing stronger over time, so they can not be fought in isolation?

I really like monsters with different and interesting concepts but if that concept does not pose any additional challenge, but instead just makes it easier, it feels kinda pointless to me.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 16, 2014, 11:43:21 AM
That's the Keeper.

You can go back and see my original VIP feedback on it smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 21, 2014, 9:37:16 AM
Ail wrote:
If they would unroot after having reached their maximum strength and then go for your modules, they could be more interesting to deal with.

Or why not have them able to walk while still growing stronger over time, so they can not be fought in isolation?

They do uproot and kill your modules, least they did back in 0.7.10. You're just too damn good at this game you super pro smiley: wink smiley: wink

Some seemed to uproot if you attacked them then left the room, others seemed to do it after a certain amount of time. I'm not sure of the mechanic exactly because I only saw it on my first winning player through. Anyone have an answer to this?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment