Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Couple Minor Tweaks

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 23, 2014, 7:40:49 PM
1. Knowing the weapon types or heroes in the pre-game menu would be nice thing to see. I understand it's not too hard to memorize, but I think it would make things better when choosing heroes for games like the armory. Possibly adding the total devices and armors they could wear would be nice too, if the menu still looked clean.

2. When I calculate dust to spend on a merchant come end of floor, I find it best to first turn off everything behind the crystal path and then turn on a complete path to the crystal, to see what dust I have left. It would be nice, if I could right click a room 4 or 5 un-powered rooms out and if I had plenty of dust to cover that path, it would just light those rooms entirely. Instead of having to light them 1 by 1.

3. On the heroes info screen we really need some stuff about HP regeneration. A total HP reg at the very least and possibly an HPS (Health per Second) calculation of some sort. When doing detailed balancing in an endless game things like this are going to be important. This seems to be the only true stat that is non-existent within the hero menu and it would be a nice thing to see.

4. Not knowing how much Wit will actually increase a major module is kind of annoying. I'm sure when the game is released something like this would be in the wiki, but it would also be easy to add a "Wit Level" per say to the hero info screen. [Example:Wit6(Lv1)] Showing how witty your heroes actually are. If there was an easy way to add the amount of Wit needed to get to the next level, that would be great too, I just can't think of an easy way to add this to the current menu.

5 Also, when you choose your heroes in the pre-game menu they are set to weird Hotkey positions. It should read like a Western book, IMO.

1 2

3 4

The armory is the worst, but even a regular game positions 1 and 2 are switched, which is pretty odd.

Here's where it hotkeys your heroes in the Armory game:

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 27, 2014, 10:41:59 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions!

[LIST=1]
  • Yes, we could add some additional information on the selection panel
  • I added the multi room powering in the feedback list
  • You’re right; the regen stat will surely be in the next update smiley: wink
  • These information are not really easy to give, but we will think about it
  • Absolutely, it will be fixed in the next version!

• [/LIST]
    0Send private message
    0Send private message
    ?

Click here to login

Comment