Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Character suggestion

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Sep 7, 2014, 11:10:26 PM
I don't know if you're open to suggestions or have been reccomended this idea, but can we see the pug as a character please he would be really cool.

Maybe with a higher chance to receive more dust, or receive discounts in the shops.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 7, 2014, 11:58:45 PM
Haha!

I made that comment at Gamescom last month. Steph'nie was all excited since she apparently is already lobbying for it smiley: wink

At Gamescom they had a trailer playing at the booth for Dungeon of the Endless, in which the pug was wielding a gattling gun. So at least the artist is on board.

If they ever do convince the project lead, it should be a supersecret, special unlock that requires quit a bit of work though.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 8, 2014, 12:59:38 PM
Scotchtape wrote:
I don't know if you're open to suggestions or have been reccomended this idea, but can we see the pug as a character please he would be really cool.

Maybe with a higher chance to receive more dust, or receive discounts in the shops.

smiley: biggrin !!

Also, I swear I didn't hack this account to post this thread.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 8, 2014, 1:06:37 PM
Scotchtape wrote:

Kiss a@@. Suck up. Brown nose.

smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 8, 2014, 1:23:23 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
smiley: biggrin !!

Also, I swear I didn't hack this account to post this thread.

First thing I checked was post count and join date to see if you just made an account to post this smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 12, 2014, 8:17:34 PM
Have you seen this trailer?

(also: Steph is a she :P)
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment