Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Guard/Prisoner/Native indicators

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Sep 17, 2014, 6:59:39 PM
I still don't know how would you indicate if a hero is any of the three possible types (Guard/Prisoner/Native), I've been thinking a simple way to do this by having an specific badge on the level indicator of the character sheet (where there's currently a shield behind the level number) or portrait.

For guards: The current badge (the shield) fits perfectly, I would put it in a blue tone.

For prisoners: Another shape, maybe a chain in a red tone, or anything else.

For natives: An Auriga planet icon in a green tone.

What do you think?
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 19, 2014, 8:25:16 PM
Simple ways are always the best smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 19, 2014, 10:33:07 PM
Glad you liked it, hope it get attention, maybe the developers/designers could even improve the idea smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 19, 2014, 10:42:38 PM
As the Guards are now refered to as Crew instead (since they aren't really guards - Sara is a bounty hunter, Deena a nurse, Nanor the cook...), I think their symbol could be the Amplitude smiley: amplitude sign smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 5, 2014, 12:02:30 PM
Sounds good. I was always confused, like if I were missing something with everyone talking about "play only guards" or "when playing with prisoners" and I could only guess what each character might be...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 5, 2014, 12:44:48 PM
odomi2 wrote:
Sounds good. I was always confused, like if I were missing something with everyone talking about "play only guards" or "when playing with prisoners" and I could only guess what each character might be...

Well for now:

Prisoners: Golgly, Gork, Josh, Max, Opbot, Rakya, Troe (all start with Pack of Dogs)

Crew: Deena, Elisse, Ken, Mormish, Nanor, Sara (all start with Got Your Back)

Natives: Hikensha, Joleri, Kreyang, Mizi, Skroig (don't have a common skill)

I may not be remembering the skill names correctly smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment