Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Suggestion: Events making Heroes unique

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 13, 2014, 3:01:57 AM
Well hello there. Its my first post here too hurray smiley: smile

Didnt play too much since balancing is ahead but what i really would like to see here would be some Characterdevelopment which players cant control. Could be positive or negative or just silly and showed as temporary traits or something. Things like bitten in the leg and for one round less movement to keep the games dynamics or something like little stat bonuses or reductions. When one dies after a unique progress its more... i need more papers to cry for that.

Another example: One char likes another to recruit, cause reasons. Maybe boobs. If you dont recruit he will be encouraged for the next round and got less speed.

Edit: wrong section i guess. Pls move
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 13, 2014, 4:59:11 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Basically, the more events we could get the better. And the more unique each run the more replayability (at least for soem of us smiley: smile ). But I think that at the moment the devs are trying to complete balancing and working out the kinks for an official release and any more ideas will have to wait for an update after that smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 13, 2014, 1:53:25 PM
Thank you for the welcome. Well yeah was thinking about that after finishing the basics. But was reding about the more events update and just want to kinda shout it out smiley: smile

Could be a source of modders too by the way. Making simple use of "if thens " . I just see a lot of potential there.

But i guess i try the actual game more these days before talking further. Patients is a virtue ohhm smiley: sarcastic
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment