I'm not against character interactions, I'm simply against having certain character setups being made non-viable because one will kill the other during a scripted sequence between floors.

It simply does not belong in a game like this in its current form. I've only experienced it in one setup so far, so maybe that's the only one (I'm guessing not), but after having some serious enjoyment with this game since the tactical update, this feature has really turned me off.

I like the drama, but I think it'd be fine if the scene where one character kills another took place during the ascent to the surface (that is, after you've cleared Floor 12). Then you get the drama and there's no issue of "well this guy is going to get killed in the next scene so I might as well strip their gear and dismiss them to get the food credit"...

In multiplayer as well... someone's going to inevitably lose one of their characters, and be unable to play for a while, because of an unavoidable story sequence.

That's a major bummer.

Other suggestions:

- Research *needs* to share in MP. It's really clunky the way it is right now.

- Operators are kind of boring to play as in MP, though they are 100% essential to the team makeup. Not sure how this could be addressed without changing the way operating works (ie. giving more leniency once you have the operating bonus - can leave the room and come back before next door is opened, maintain bonus, not reset activation delay?), which could then create the need for some rebalancing... Being the guy that's just standing in one room waiting is pretty boring (though there are probably people that enjoy this less active playstyle, so this may be more opinion than suggestion... but I could also see how giving operators more flexibility could also increase strategical depth in singleplayer as well)

- Display what Ship is being used in the multiplayer game while looking at the server list

- Display difficulty selected for the multiplayer game while looking at the server list

- Alternate way to unlock characters (for people who play MP only - perhaps be able to unlock characters based on total accumulated score [turnitintosomekindofcurrency?])

- When someone leaves/disconnects from a MP session, give control of their hero(s) to another player (losing them completely killed an otherwise successful Armory run I had going earlier)