Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[ Major Defense Module "Chimera Defender" ] + [ Unlockable Sprite Gallery ] ?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 1:18:52 PM
The LAN and Tactical HUD modules do contribute to hero defense & offense during wave assaults, but due to some floors having one or too many areas to completely defend with the player's current hero's or minor module defenses. I wanted to suggest a researched major module that would be dedicated to anti-mob. My original idea for this was a friendly created "Chimera Keeper", essentially this is a step-up from the Holo-Hero drawing in mobs but also harming them in the process, upon creation it would start out nimble and weak (meaning proper module defense and hero to assist), however as it fights, I figure as balanced way to compensate it would use dropped dust from enemies in the room to increase it's size and attack power (rather than it adding to the player's total dust capacity). Also probably have a huge cost of industry on par with the emergency generator. This would be great as a last resort or needed in larger levels where you'd have more than 6+ waves incoming. If additional balance is needed it would maybe not become active till after 2 turns, basically spawning in a glass vat then breaking out after the end of the 2nd turn, ready to defend the room.

I figure this would be interesting as it would be the first major defense module and also being the first BIO defense module as opposed to the automated mechanical turrets and mechanisms you normally deploy. Also cause most players never really see the later forms of the Enemy Chimera Keeper nor want to allow it. At least this way there is a effective means to defend area that lacks minor module points or if too many gaps in defense with the limited hero capacity. It's research as a Major Module would be hefty (80-120 research) the variance in it's 1-4 tiers would determine it's starting level of health, armor & damage. As for what effect it would have when a hero with a operating skill would have on it, perhaps depending on the wit of the hero it would increase the attack rate of the Chimera Defender ?

Alternatively I wanted to suggest a possible sprite gallery feature in addition to the album, or a combination where you click on the hero/monster's profile to view it's animations as a added bonus.

Regarding research tiers of this module the 1-2 tier would be the standard keeper while 3-4 tier would feature the elite version.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment