Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Feature Suggestion] - 'instant' mode

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 7, 2014, 8:15:27 AM
One little thing that does bug me is in the 'quiet times' of DotE, my characters have travel time, even though it's only really important during a fight.

It would be good if during setups (between doors / no monsters) if moving Heroes around, could be instantaneous. To balance this out, (not that it's needed as it doesn't affect gameplay other than drawing a game out longer),

It could be a reward for winning your first game -

This would demonstrate they have a basic understanding fof the mechanics of the game

It would make playthroughs faster, without affecting the gameplay at all.

It could be an option in the settings that is availabelt o be on/off
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 8, 2014, 6:30:06 AM
I would support this so long as it's an option and not a forced thing. I still enjoy watching my heroes run around but can totally see your point behind this idea. The notion of unlocking this as a feature is nice too!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 8, 2014, 8:26:55 AM
BCB wrote:
I would support this so long as it's an option and not a forced thing. I still enjoy watching my heroes run around but can totally see your point behind this idea. The notion of unlocking this as a feature is nice too!

Thanks! I support it too ;-)

It definately shoud be an option, and I thought to get it as an unlock, both so that peeps at least show they understand the game before they use it / confuse themselves (referring to N00Bz like me), and I guess it feels lik you are progressing through DotE, considering how anticlimatic the ending actually is (atm?).
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 21, 2014, 3:24:08 PM
+1. Not necessary but useful nonetheless. Ironic that a poster with Gork as his avatar enjoys his characters running around. Playing Gork is the only time I would use this option. xD
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 7, 2015, 12:51:17 PM
Maybe this could be implemented as a "speed up" button? [>] to [>>] to [>>>] and back around again?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment