Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Operator leaving room shouldn't end operating immediately.

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jan 7, 2015, 1:05:43 PM
I don't know if anyone has done this... but it's a super bummer when it happens.

I've accidentally pressed ` to select all heroes instead of 1 to select the first hero, then right-clicked on a new room, only to find out too late that I moved an operator out of the room they were in. Sure, I'm able to move the operator back where they came from, but not without the penalty of them having to wait an extra turn before operating again.

I understand that the way it currently works prevents an operator from going to another room and performing an action like repairing, which is understandable.

So my suggestion is:

Instead of immediately upon leaving the room in which the hero is operating, a hero's operator status should be reset when the next door is opened OR upon performing an action (like repair) in another room.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 7, 2015, 10:38:45 PM
I'd like this as well since it's easy to mis click in the middle of things and unintentionally move your operator. Perhaps just a pop up "hero x is operating a module do you wish to move them? y/n " type of thing would work too.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 8, 2015, 1:00:36 PM
I'd imagine adding dialogs like that would disrupt the flow of the game. I was looking for a solution that doesn't change the "feel" of things.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment