Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

EMP targeted room displayed on tactical map

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jan 12, 2015, 3:12:45 PM
I think this feature would be very handy, it's a bit of a pain to scroll around on a large floor when the EMP goes off.

I wouldn't mind a turn counter (are they always two turns? or is it three?) for EMPs as well.

(Don't know if this has been brought up before, apologies if it has been - search didn't yield any results and I didn't see it on the Community Feedback list. Thanks for listening.smiley: smile)
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 13, 2015, 8:00:11 AM
This would be especially handy when you have heroes operating modules since they sometimes block minor mods so you can't easily see the emp effect.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 13, 2015, 8:16:03 AM
An item or skill that neutralizes the effects of EMP blasts wouldn't be a bad idea either.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 13, 2015, 4:56:33 PM
Hi,

Yes, I like the suggestion about the feedback on the tactical map smiley: approval

For the second idea, if you think about a turn countdown, I don't think we want to show this information because the duration is random (1 to 3 turns).

And we want to keep the uncertainty!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 13, 2015, 8:02:03 PM
Mysterarts wrote:
Hi,

Yes, I like the suggestion about the feedback on the tactical map smiley: approval

Excellent!

For the second idea, if you think about a turn countdown, I don't think we want to show this information because the duration is random (1 to 3 turns).

Thought as much, no worries. smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 14, 2015, 4:41:45 AM
Lehti wrote:
An item or skill that neutralizes the effects of EMP blasts wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Just letting you rebuild the mods to by pass the emp would be nice, since the resource cost of the rebuild would still be painful but potentially life saving on later levels compared to a 1-3 turn penalty. (Especially when using the drill module)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 14, 2015, 6:59:57 AM
Building mechanical pals is an indirect method of insurance against EMP. Mechanical Pals cost 15, and EMPs likely attack rooms with the highest cost value. Sometimes I even build the mech pals when I believe I'll be doing it at a loss of return.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 14, 2015, 9:58:56 AM
Mysterarts wrote:
But now we know that the EMP blast lasts 1-3 turns, thus the uncertainty is now a certainty. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 19, 2015, 5:07:37 PM
Another thing I would love to see on the tactical map is an indication of unopened dust factories and cryo capsules - sometimes you don't have (or want to spend) the industry when the room is first discovered, it would be nice to have the reminder. And while we're at it, showing toxic clouds would be a nice QOL addition. Thanks!smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment