Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Dice system for chests?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 2, 2014, 2:00:54 PM
So actualy there is something a bit frustrating when you play in MP, the guy who open a chest always get the items (and they can't trade after, but it may be fixed soon)

But when you have a balanced team and the game begin to be hard, usually the fastest or tankyest character go open all doors and loot everything, so he gets all items.. While characters with wisdom and operating skill have to stay on a module and the team may lose ressources if he has to open the chests to get some items.

What about a dice system, where you have the choice to roll or not, every time someone opens a chest (it may apply to science/indus/food chests too as well)

Let's say you are 3 in the team, 1 guy with full stuff and 2 other where missing parts like armor or weapons, it would sounds as a good idea if the guy who already has full stuff can say "no" to the dice, then only characters who are in the need will dice it.

PS: it seems im not in the good section for suggesting, i copy paste it in the good one, sorry
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 1, 2015, 7:20:24 PM
@Dantou

Unnecessary. As soon as item sharing is in the game, there's no need for a dice system. Any resources spent on the dice system, pardon me for saying so, is a resource wasted.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 15, 2015, 6:50:43 PM
To me it sounds interesting. Even if the team has a trading system in later updates you can still use this in the case that people don't want to share.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 3, 2015, 4:50:09 AM
I don't think even that's likely. If there's item sharing, and you don't want to share, fine by me. If someone wants to screw their team over and they all die because of it, it's not the devs' faults for not putting in a dice system.

The point of Multiplayer is to work together.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment