Hey, small suggestion, which I think could make a significant difference to gameplay:

Display exact number of HP in the portrait at top right. As things stand right now it's quite cumbersome to have to open up the inventory screen to check my health value, when I'm kiting monsters on my last legs. If I just watch the HP bar it's quite inexact so I don't know whether I really need to heal or not.

Case in point: I was recently playing multiplayer with a friend as a level 1 Mizi. He was on Josh, just happily operating his module. We had pooled our food to rush him some levels for an early operate. Now because of the bug with operating in multiplayer games, I did not want to let the monster spawns reach him. Three rooms of monsters spawned when I opened the door, for a total of maybe six flies and eight larvae. We were conscientious enough to light the rooms such that they were mostly cut off from each other, so I was able to kite the flies back and kill them one by one with enough lucky double-attacks. I was three fly shots from death when I was facing the last fly. I took only two shots because I dodged into the doorway between my attacks, and my last attack landed first for the kill because Mizi's attack animation hits faster than the fly's. I had exactly 15 hitpoints left at that point to kite 8 necrophage larvae with. Now in this case I had the time to open my inventory window and check, but if I had not had the time to check, or if I'd had less than 12 hitpoints, there is a good chance I would have healed. Having a HP number display would have made this much less cumbersome (and safer) to perform. I think in such clutch situations the GUI should help the player to make his clutch plays rather than drag him down or make him jump through hoops. (For the record, I was able to finish the larvae while taking no damage.)

I think this would facilitate and make for many clutch plays, especially in no-pause game modes like multiplayer.

Please consider it!