Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Plans for expansion/ DLC?

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Oct 15, 2015, 11:32:10 AM
Its been quite a while since release, and there have been no expansions or DLC for the game

There's been a number of free updates, but no expansions such that Endless Legend have received.

Are there plans for this? Or is DotE receiving low priority over EL and ES2?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 15, 2015, 11:36:49 AM
lrbaumard wrote:
Its been quite a while since release, and there have been no expansions or DLC for the game

There's been a number of free updates, but no expansions such that Endless Legend have received.

I'd like to know this as well.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 15, 2015, 12:51:04 PM
lrbaumard wrote:

At Amplitude, the teams working on each project are different. smiley: smile As you might know, the core DotE team is only made of 4 people, so we've had to prioritise. Over the summer, we focused on porting DotE to iPad and Xbox One, completely new platforms to us, which might explain why we've been pretty quiet (and very busy). We're slowly returning to the PC version, with the bug fixes we've worked on, but also the content that was created by the community (the organic pod, the hero and the mob) and maybe more. smiley: smile We'll keep you posted.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 15, 2015, 2:19:45 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
At Amplitude, the teams working on each project are different. smiley: smile As you might know, the core DotE team is only made of 4 people, so we've had to prioritise. Over the summer, we focused on porting DotE to iPad and Xbox One, completely new platforms to us, which might explain why we've been pretty quiet (and very busy). We're slowly returning to the PC version, with the bug fixes we've worked on, but also the content that was created by the community (the organic pod, the hero and the mob) and maybe more. smiley: smile We'll keep you posted.

Awesome, thanks for replying.

Any thoughts on adding Windows tablet support? My thinking is this wouldn't be much work needed, seeing as its mostly functional with touch screens at the moment bar powering up rooms and some other things.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 16, 2015, 11:29:18 AM
Nasarog wrote:
It works great on the iPad.

I own no Apple devices and never plan to.

I will leave it there lol
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 20, 2015, 2:09:11 AM
Thanks for the update. It would be really cool to see some community mods rolled into the official release!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment