Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

This game needs an international score table

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Dec 13, 2015, 12:17:14 AM
As the title says, an international score table with ALL the players, so you know how good is your rank, statistics of which teams win the most, etc.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 17, 2015, 12:55:04 PM
joseluki wrote:
As the title says, and international score table with ALL the players, so you know how good is your rank, statistics of which teams win the most, etc.

This is an interesting proposal. How would this be measured? Win %, quantity of wins, monsters killed, doors opened?

It's funny since I started speedrunning the amount of times I get midway through a run and discarded the run because it was to slow has destroyed any chance of win%. There is also the time I started 35 games chosing random people to try and play as Ayairi.

I like the idea of having an international scoreboard and I may have to change my playstyle depending on how its measured.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 1, 2016, 4:25:29 PM
Devv13 wrote:
This is an interesting proposal. How would this be measured? Win %, quantity of wins, monsters killed, doors opened?

It's funny since I started speedrunning the amount of times I get midway through a run and discarded the run because it was to slow has destroyed any chance of win%. There is also the time I started 35 games chosing random people to try and play as Ayairi.

I like the idea of having an international scoreboard and I may have to change my playstyle depending on how its measured.

First of all, an score table with just finished runs (or drill pods above 12).

It should include:

-Divided by pods.

-Timetables (for speedreunners, not that I care at all).

-Number of spacebars pressed.

-Final scores.

-Heroe history of the run [likeyoustartedwiththosetwoheros(atrandomorselected,shouldbespecified)andfoundthosebutyoudiscarded,orthatdiedandyoureplaced,howandwhendidyouleveledthem,etc].

-Items track too, this game is very dependant of items, it should be shown, I had runs were I got amazing items and wepons and others I failed because none of my heroes had a damm weapon.

-Research track, by floor, and module construction, by floor too.

-Also statistics, which heroes finish the most, team combinations, for items too.

-International, by countries, etc.

-You also should be able to access to your own personal score table with your runs.

I think what I said is a must for this game, where MP is not working well (and I have found too many players that do not know how to play), and you compete with yourself most of the time. The inclusion of timetables would increase replayability and community competition.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment