Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
After using Fassie's ability on Blaze I cannot shoot with Blaze again
PC
Steam
3 months ago
Jun 21, 2024, 10:07:44 PM

After I use Fassie's active ability (I've only tried this on Blaze) it sets the firerate and damage to negative 100 and 180 percent and doesn't let me shoot with Blaze again. I saw a report for this 8 months ago but is still an issue and don't know how this hasn't been fixed.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Use Fassie and Blaze
Step 2
Use Fassie's ability on Blaze
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
In-Run Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by cringler?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Jun 23, 2024, 4:39:04 PM
PC
Steam

hm. I opened similar bug - now I understand it's about the same issue. So I'm copying its description and attachment here

​2 heroes at a team, Blaze and Fassie.

The bug occurs only for Blaze, for his both weapons, from beginning of any Wave and till exiting the game:

- Wave starts

- first 1 or to shots go normal,

- then weapon just stops firing. Electric weapon makes charging/firing sound; light weapon is silent

- swapping weapons doesn't help. Swapping heroes doesn't help

Repro 2 of 2:

- I've managed to complete one Wave with useless Blaze

- restarted the game,

- weapons work!

- faced new Wave,

- the bug reoccurs (and remains after a Wave)

The bug doesn't occur from very beginning of a run. I reached a door that blocks first part of a level without issues. One Blaze's weapon I got from a chest, another from a merchant.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue