Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Unable to disable Core Defences
PC
Steam
3 months ago
Jun 24, 2024, 2:26:54 PM
No matter what my core defences settings are (on or off), the defences are still active when I get to the core even though I want the core defences turned off.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Set core defences to off
Step 2
Complete run up to the core
Step 3
See that core defences are still on
Step 4
Start a new run with core defences on
Step 5
Step 6
See that core defences are on as intended
Step 7
Start a new run with core defences now off
Step 8
Step 9
See that core defences are still on
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
In-Run Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by TypicalHorseman?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Jun 26, 2024, 6:49:00 PM
PC
Steam

It's even worse, it SAYS defenses are off, but they are actually ON! Resource generation penalty, low damage, turrets destroyed in few seconds...

im1.png

im2.png
im3.png

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 1, 2024, 7:02:54 AM
PC
Steam

When the map shows that the steles at the core are off, it will ALWAYS show as off.

However, in the options, the Stele Deactivation has to be marked as NO for them to be off. They were all defaulted to on or YES with the recent update.

The wording is very weird. "Do you want to deactivate the Stele?" The reply would be Yes for the people who have already beaten the game or turned off the stele in the past. But you have to answer them as No.

The other part of the bug is the fact that some people have the steles on all the time regardless of the options they chose. Some people have managed to fix this by flipping the options off and on several times and then it just works.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue