Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Fassie quest 2, merchant doesn't have the recipe
PC
Steam
3 months ago
Jun 27, 2024, 11:26:46 AM

So I've run to the Security vault district on floor 2 maybe like 15 times already saving all dust coins to refresh the merchant with all of them aswell. The merchant simply doesn't offer up the recipe for Fassie's 2nd quest.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Clear Headquarter's floor 1.
Step 2
Find merchant on Security vault district floor 2.
Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
Save/Meta-Progression
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Bugsteri?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
2 months ago
Jul 9, 2024, 12:20:00 PM
PC
Steam
1.5.11017 - Latest Update

Same for me, can confirm this quest does not work.

Completed 10 runs with Fassie to security vault and fully explored then entire floor every time. Even spent ALL my dust rerolling the one and only vendor each time. This quest can not be completed.

I'm 45/50 in achievements for this game, setting aside how obnoxious opening 10,000 doors is 2 of the remaining achievements are gated behind this breaking game bug.

0Send private message
2 months ago
Jul 9, 2024, 4:45:32 PM
PlayStation
PS5
1.5.11003 - Latest Update

There is no way to complete this mission. The merchant will not sell the beverage recipe. I’m playing on PS5, and have complete multiple runs with Fassie under multiple conditions. There is no way to get the beverage recipe to show in the merchants inventory. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Complete Floor 1
Step 2
Find Merchant on Floor 2
0Send private message
2 months ago
Jul 14, 2024, 6:55:24 PM
PC
Steam
1.5.11017 - Latest Update

When I reach the Securit Vault District on Floor 2, I find only one merchant and the merchant does not have the recipe. I have used dust to reset it's inventory, and the recipe never appeared.

Online I see people saying there are two merchants on the floor, but only one merchant ever appeared on every single one of my runs.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Complete Either Astral Harbor or Headquarters on Floor 1.
Step 2
Select Security Vault as Floor 2.
Step 3
Find the merchan on the first part of Floor 2.
Step 4
Interact with Merchant.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue