Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Can't complete Fassie Quest 2
PC
Steam
2 months ago
Jul 5, 2024, 2:29:37 PM

I took Fassie to visit the merchant in Security Vault, but the merchant doesn't sell beverage information.(I've tried rerolling as well)

I looked in all the rooms and there was only one merchant in the first area, none in the second (BOSS) area.

Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
Save/Meta-Progression
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
1.5.11017 - Latest Update
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Nodoness?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
2 months ago
Jul 8, 2024, 2:53:36 PM
PC
Steam

Just spent 10+ hours trying to find this quest (and beating the game in the process...) Did 3 runs in a row through Security Vault District, opened every room, saw the merchant, but did not see anything relating to beverage or quest.

I'm a new player, just picked up the game this weekend, and been enjoying it. Fassie's by far my favorite character so please fix this bug!!

0Send private message
2 months ago
Jul 9, 2024, 2:26:04 AM
PC
Steam

Fassie second quest to buy the beverage recipe from the vendor in the security vault is impossible.

There is only 1 vendor that ever spawns on this entire floor in the first 1/2 of the floor. This vendor NEVER sells it no matter what. You can spend all your dust rerolling, you can buy every piece of junk loot on it. You can not get the quest item. I've completed 10 runs with Fassie to this location, it NEVER is for sale.

The second half of the floor is a boss zone for Red Dead Eye and no vender ever spawns here. I have thoroughly searched the entire floor every time for a second vendor and it does not exist.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Be stuck at progress 1/4 for Fassie forever
Step 2
Go to the security vault as directed by the quest to buy the beverage recipe from the vendor
Step 3
Go to the one and only vendor that ever spawns on this entire floor
Step 4
Only vendor on the entire floor never ever sells the quest item that is required to progress
Step 5
Rage quit game as after 10 runs it's obviously bugged and can not be done
0Send private message
2 months ago
Jul 9, 2024, 4:55:15 PM
PlayStation
PS5
1.5.11003 - Latest Update

There is no way to complete this mission. The merchant will not sell the beverage recipe. I’m playing on PS5, and have complete multiple runs with Fassie under multiple conditions. There is no way to get the beverage recipe to show in the merchants inventory. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Complete Floor 1
Step 2
Find Merchant in Floor 2
Step 3
No Beverage Recipe for the Completion of the Quest
0Send private message
2 months ago
Jul 11, 2024, 5:16:34 PM
PC
Steam

​I have the same issue, tired re-rolling the shop to see if item would appear to no avail. A few of the runs the merchant didn't appear on floor 2 so had to immediately reset.

Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue