Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Fassie 2nd Quest Bugged on PC
PC
Steam
2 months ago
Aug 1, 2024, 9:20:45 PM

Fassie's second quest "The Stirred, The Built and the Shaken" is currently bugged. When proceeding to the Security Vault District on Floor 2 the merchant never sells the beverage information required to progress. Tried on all difficulties, in solo, in coop, as a team, with only Fassie as a team member, without Fassie in the team, coming through Headquarters, coming through Astral Arbor, refreshing his stock with Dust. I have completed all the game has to offer except this. It is very frustrating to not be able to upgrade Fassie's chip slots. I will put the game aside until is it hopefully fixed.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Reach Security Vault's merchant with Fassie on the team while having her 2nd quest active
Step 2
The merchant doesn't have the item required to progress said quest despite numerous tries
Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
Save/Meta-Progression
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
1.5.11017 - Latest Update
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by soverayn?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
18 days ago
Sep 1, 2024, 2:32:48 AM
PC
Steam
1.5.11017 - Latest Update
according to the game logs I ALREADY have the only drink in this sector. I gained it after beating Red Dead Eye. It just didn't complete the quest 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Tried to complete quest and beat boss without purchasing the quest
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue