Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Clients do not receive Steam Achievements
PC
Steam
a year ago
Oct 19, 2023, 5:46:40 PM

Reported by alpacapico in the Game Design Forum:

1. Achievements only being unlocked for the host, meaning if you want to convince your friends to do a challenging run to get an achievement such as "Reach the reactor without the crystal taking any damage", you'll have to do it on all 3 of your saves.

Proposed Solution: Simply unlocking the achievements for the guests as well, perhaps I'm ignorant to some technical limitation but surely that's trivial right?

General information
Category
Sub-category
Multiplayer
Other
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Fixed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Saikana
This issue should have been resolved with a previously released update. If it is still being encountered, please add a new comment so we can investigate!
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Oct 19, 2023, 7:00:59 PM
PC
Steam

(Note: not certain about game version, the time and date should provide a clue though.) Last night I hosted a run where I got the sub 90 minute run achievement while my 2 friends didn't. Here's a comparison of our achievements, we've been exclusively playing with each other (plus our other friend) so they should all be the same really. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
join friend in coop session
Step 2
host unlocks achievement
Step 3
achievement not unlocked for guest
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue