Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
ps5 to ps4 cross compatibility mismatch
PlayStation
PS4
a year ago
Oct 19, 2023, 8:35:19 PM

My friend (who is on PS5) and I (on PS4) pre-ordered the game and today nothing is working... We tried everything (I'm a programmer so debugging is part of my daily life) and every time that we tried to join or invite each other we have this message showing up: cross compatibility mismatch... Everywhere it saying that ps4 and ps5 can play together but its not working... Can somebody help us? 

General information
Category
Sub-category
Multiplayer
Join/Host game
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PlayStation
PS4
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Simsimsim02?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Bug filed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Shodanel
Big filed.
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Oct 20, 2023, 10:21:52 PM
PlayStation
PS5

Same question.

Knowing that with my friends we took the game to play together on ps4/ ps5...

Thank you for your feedback.

0Send private message
a year ago
Oct 28, 2023, 3:02:06 PM
PlayStation
PS5

The PS4 version seems to have a lot of bugs...

My friend with whom I have to play (I am on PS5 and he on PS4), for 10 days now, tells me that he did not have the latest update (he even tried to uninstall and reinstall the game) and that he loses each time his backups (yet it does well all it takes to save)...

Could we have some information about the optimization on PS4 and the update so that we can finally play together please?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue