Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Playstation 4 multiplayer does not work but PS5 does
PlayStation
PS4
a year ago
Oct 19, 2023, 9:19:16 PM

So one of my friends and I have been having a blast on this game with the PS5 version. The only thing that doesn't work is multiplayer progression but we both have all the characters and such so that's fine. However not only can the PS5 not play with PS4, the PS4 version of this game cannot do multiplayer at all. So my other friend is now excluded from the fun. What happens on the PS4 version is he can invite me, I'll accept the invite, it'll start up the load screen then immediately just go to the main menu with 0 error messages. However if I use the PS5 version, he invites me and I accept only to be told "cross platform mismatch". Is there any ETA on when this issue will be fixed??

General information
Category
Sub-category
Multiplayer
Join/Host game
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PlayStation
PS4
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Femboigaming?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Bug filed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Shodanel
Bug filed.
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Oct 20, 2023, 3:06:39 PM
PlayStation
PS5

Same question.

Knowing that with my friends we took the game to play together on ps4/ ps5...

Thank you for your feedback.

0Send private message
a year ago
Oct 21, 2023, 2:42:24 AM
PlayStation
PS4

I’m trying to submit my upvote but it won’t let me anyway it’s hard to find match’s on ps4 but the main issue is that when I get invited by my friends it says “Failed to join session. Session is Fulll or No longer exist 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
First I tired creating a lobby and inviting my friend. He stated that
Step 2
“The game is taking me no where.” So I backed out and tried to join his session.
Step 3
(Both times we tried joking each other it was thru PlayStation the. We tried thru the in-game invita
Step 4
Invitation* After that we tried with our 3rd friend but even he couldn’t help get us into a match
Step 5
Together. It seems they can join each other but not with me I can join sun
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue