Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Random Crashes/Freezes
PC
Steam
a year ago
Oct 24, 2023, 4:12:22 AM

My game crashes/freezes at random times nearly every time I play. Each time the game will either close itself out completely or it will freeze and give me the not responding dialogue box and then I'll have to end the program. The only non-random crashes I was receiving was with interaction with an NPC in the saloon, but I've been able to get past that interaction, however I am afraid of further interaction for fear of crashing again. Nothing specific that I am aware of causes the crashes. I can be running through the level, in combat, or opening a door, etc. The crashes/freezes just occur with no warning at random times. 

Solutions I've tried:

Uninstalling/Reinstalling the game

Restarted my PC

Restarted the steam client

Verified the game files

Adjusted the graphics

Changed from borderless window to full screen

Crash dump folder link

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Dulnump3lvVB0Fiv7o1htJIpljnb1N2A?usp=sharing

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Played the game
Step 2
Game Crashed Randomly
General information
Category
Sub-category
Crash/Freeze
Crash
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by ajbaum22?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Bug filed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Saikana
Thank you for the reports. A bug has been filed for this issue. If possible, would you mind sending us a DxDiag as well?
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Oct 26, 2023, 12:47:56 AM
PC
Steam

can confirm still a problem with crashing. usually happens for me between moving the crystal bot to new room at very beginning.

Update 11-5-23: I see this bug was filed and unsure if the original poster updated the team. Can recreate and post similar crash on my system on request.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Start level
Step 2
continue till move crystal bot between rooms
Step 3
play till game crashes
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue